Most laboratory samples are sensitive to different changes in their environment such as CO₂ and O₂ levels, temperature, humidity, and ambient temperature. Laboratories tap on sample monitoring software to help in making sure that these irreplaceable products are well-maintained and remain viable for a period of time. Esco offers various redundant monitoring and sample management solutions that are reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-use.
Voyager – Remote Monitoring, Programming, Datalogging
- Automatic, continuous monitoring of device parameters (Temperature, CO₂, RH, etc.) to validate instrument performance and assay criteria
- Ability to download user programs to multiple Esco devices
- Easy viewing and graphing multiple device parameters remotely in real-time
- Compliant to 21 CFR Part 11 standard for traceability
- Automatic e-mail alerts
- Compatible with Esco Lexicon® II ULTF, Isotherm® Lab Oven and Incubator, CelMate® and CelCulture® CO₂ Incubator